1. COPPER SULPHATE
2. COPPER OXY CHLORIDE
COPPER SULPHATE: (CUSO4.5H20) – ISI GRADE
Copper Sulphate (Blue crystals or blue crystalline granules or sugar crystals) is ensured on all stages of production with minimum Copper content of 24.5% & above 99.40% purity.
Uses of Copper Compounds: Copper Sulphate's Role in Agriculture and other fields
1. Preparation of Bordeaux mixtures & Bordeaux paint/paste on the farm
2. Control of fungal and bacterial diseases
3. Correction of copper deficiency in soils
4. Correction of copper deficiency in animals
5. Stimulation of growth for fattening pigs and broiler chickens
6. As an Algaecide in water reservoirs, drainage canals, pond etc.
7. Raw material in the production of plant protection chemicals
8. As a trace element in Animal feeds / health drinks.
9. As a coagulant agent in mining.
10. In leather, plywood, paint, textile & firework industries
1 Kg bags, 25 Kg bags, 50 kg bags
Copper Oxy Chloride: (3Cu(OH)2.Cucl2) – ISI GRADE
The main application of this chemical is as a protective fungicide in many crops. Generally the technical grade is produced and then it is formulated to suit for water based and oil based applications separately. Since this product is used for foliar application its suspendability in water or oil is more important. Hence technical grade is manufactured under strict quality control to get the desired product .the specifications of the technical grade are as follows.
Copper content - 49.5% - 50.5%
Suspensibility - 92% - 98%
For Oil Paste:
1. Copper content - 56%
2. Suspensibility - 94% - 98%
1. As a fungicide
2. As a starting material for making Cu(OH)2; Copper Hydroxide
10kg, 25 kg bags and 1 kg packets